Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Baby in Need of Prayer Update

Google Image
Update:

Ellison Kate is now in the arms of Jesus. Please continue to pray for her parents.

A sweet little 2mth 3 mth old baby, Ellison Kate is in need of many people paying for a miracle. You can read the cry of her mom and dad's heart here.
I have never came across parents that love our Lord so very much. Their faith and understanding of their situation is amazing.
Please join your heart with thousands around the world in prayer for a miracle for Ellison Kate.

Psalm 130:5-6 NIV
I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits,
   and in his word I put my hope.
I wait for the Lord
   more than watchmen wait for the morning,
   more than watchmen wait for the morning.
Blessings,
<><

4 comments:

  1. Your blog, your transparent love for Jesus, and your heart of love for others has changed my life - and caused me to want to be more like Jesus!! The fruit you are bearing for the Lord is contagious.....it is my pleasure to advertise your blog!! More glory to Him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice,
    Well now, I am broken into tears that this here blog and my love for Jesus is drawing you closer to Him! Wow, that is my prayer always that people will come to see how awesome our God is!

    Blessings and thank you again, :)
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers going up for Ellison Kate and her parents.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><