Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Updates, Prayer & Scans



Hello all!! I have a few prayer requests for Wayne and Emily. Thanks for reading and praying!! Thinking on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, we take captive the thoughts of poor scans and cancer and make them obedient to Jesus Christ and the healing power of His work on the cross. 

Here is an email that I received from Chelle concerning Wayne:


Yesterday I shared the prayers all of you put in the comment section with Wayne and Marge. Last night I received this e-mail from them.


Thank you for sharing these prayers with us.  GOD is in control and HIS faithfulness never ceases to amaze us!
Wayne's appointment was at 8:15  The Lab results showed he was anemic and his platelet count too low to have an infusion.  He wound up having a blood transfusion so we were still there for over 5 hours.  They warned us of all the possible problems to watch for.  So far all is well.  The two nurses who administered the transfusion are Christians, who were so encouraging and shared testimonies of GOD'S healing touch and new strength one day at a time.
Wayne will not have another infusion until July 30th giving his body a rest.  The oncologist explained more about the PET scan results.  When we read the report it did not   look very encouraging.  GOD clearly is asking "Whose report are you going to believe?"
We saw him failing right before our eyes, his color was gray/ashen, so very weak and could only lay down and wanted to sleep.  Faith is believing, even though that is not what our eyes see.
That all shared, we continue ask for prayer, knowing they work!


I also posted this on my blog again. I believe the more prayer the better! 


Blessings...Chelle

Thank you Chelle for keeping us so well informed on how Wayne is doing. Please continue to pray for Wayne as he is going through lows of chemo therapy. Press in for healing here on earth. Even though the PET scan results were not encouraging, it is God we are looking to and sometimes God is doing something totally different than what the scans show. I really do believe the words we speak tied in with Bible verses can change the atmosphere around us. Cancer is evil so lets continue to rebuke this disease and pray for total healing here on earth.

Emily Hubbel,
Emily is having scans today, tomorrow and coming back home on Friday. So far Emily has not had a NED result. She is on a clinical trial as the cancer that is afflicting her did not respond to the normal treatment. Please pray for these results to show that this chemo therapy is working. Seek NED!! (No Evidence of Disease).

This is a picture of Emily on her way to meet up with Wings of Mercy and then a 3 hr flight to Michigan. What a precious little 5 year old she is.

Praying for you Emily!!




Mark 11:22-25 NIV
“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Father,
I believe Your Word to be truth. So as I pray in alignment with Mark 11:22-25, I ask for the mountain of cancer to be cast into the sea and removed from Wayne and Emily's body. I believe in my heart that You will do this and I do not doubt. Father, I ask You bring to my mind any thing I may be holding against anyone and I ask you to forgive me as I forgive them. Lord, I cover Wayne and Emily in the healing blood of Jesus Christ and pray 100% health here on earth for these dear, precious children of God. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray amen.

Praying and praying,
<><

8 comments:

  1. Praying for Emily too. So thankful that God is the one holding all of this together. He is in charge and He is faithful and never fails us.
    Blessings...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelle,
      When we turn to God for answers He always reassures us not to worry because He has it all under control. I am so glad of this.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Thank you for these updates friend. Continuing to pray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbie,
      Thank you! Honouring, loving and worshipping our God is amazing and His love for us never fails. Miracles happen when we believe in Him.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  3. Father I pray in total agreement with the prayer of child of God, I believe that we shall have what we ask for Wayne and Emily because Jesus has said that we shall have what we ask for in prayer if we do not doubt. I do not doubt Lord because it is not me that has the power to remove the cancer but it is You that has the power, and You have given us the authority to command this cancer to go from their bodies in Your name. I hold nothing against anyone Lord. We give You thanks for this authority Father in Jesus name.Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      Yes LORD, I stand in agreement with Brenda. It is YOU who heals not us, but by the authority given to us through the spilled blood of Jesus Christ, we stand together and command this cancer to go. Thank You Jesus, amen.

      Thank you Brenda for joining your heart in intercession for these who are in need.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  4. Heavenly Father, heal the hurting today. Thy will be done in Jesus’ name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerrie,
      Yes LORD, touch and heal in accordance to Your good and perfect will. In the name of Jesus, amen.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><