Prayer Requests

PRAYER REQUESTS UPDATED 02/28/14

For more prayer request please check out my Facebook page CPREzra823 Intercession

I am honoured to pray for you. If you wish me to add you or someone you know to the prayer list, or if you have a prayer request, please let me know in a comment or email:
cpr{dot}ezra{dot}8{dot}23{at}gmail{dot}com

--February 22 2017--

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Waiting on the LORD

Psalm 27:13-14 NIV
I remain confident of this:
 I will see the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord.


I'm waiting on You LORD. Waiting for You to say the word that will heal the sick, restore the broken heart and save souls for Your Kingdom and glory. 

I'm waiting on You LORD. Waiting for Your peace to come and reign on this earth. For sin to be gone forever. For Your glory to shine always. 

I'm waiting on You LORD. Waiting for Your presence to lift out of despair those who are heavy with depression and loss.

I'm waiting on You LORD. Waiting for the rejoicing of reuniting with loved ones who have gone to be with You. 

I'm waiting on You LORD. Waiting to behold Your precious face and to hear the words, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

I'm waiting on You LORD, just waiting. 

Blessings,
<>< 

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, sincere prayer. While we are waiting, we can be praising Him, and bringing Him glory in everything we do and say!
    ~God Bless~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,
      I agree, praising and worshiping God while we wait on Him.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi BB,
      Sometimes the waiting feels like forever, but I do know that in God's eyes our forever is only a moment with Him.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  3. And because you expect good things from Him, you will get them.. Oh how He showers down His love on all that wait upon Him. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal Mary,
      God always gives good gifts to His kids.

      Thanks for stopping by sister.
      <><

      Delete
  4. Hi child of God,
    I always think of 'waiting on God' in two ways. One, the waiting for all of His promises in Jesus, and the other as in being a waitress 'waiting upon', and serving Him by doing what He calls me to do in the body of Christ, His Son.
    ps. I think I have had my answer today regarding the book, I don't know where it goes from here, but I will wait on Him for direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda,
      I have not thought of 'waiting on the Lord' in the sense of a waitress before. I like it! We are His servants here to do His work and servants wait for instructions and direction from their master. What a wonderful picture this forms in my mind! I'm thinking about a mansion or a castle with the King giving orders and directions to His maid and man servants. Because He is such a good King and treats His servants well, the servants work happily, cheerily and wait on His timing before they preform the task that He gives them. Awesome!

      I'm excited to hear about what you will be doing regarding this book. I will continue to pray for you.

      Blessings,
      <><

      Delete
  5. beautiful description,
    thankyou for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pingback: Thanks!! http://mrsbenham.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/the-year-that-something-happens/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, it sure does brighten my day. Please remember to keep the comments God honouring and click 'Subscribe by Email' as I always reply to comments.
God Bless,
<><